Dedicated to helping Beth Churco in her fight against breast cancer



Monday, April 12, 2010

Yesterday.

THE VIDEO IS NOW POSTED AND RUNNING

Misou Ho, a fabulous photographer (who also happens to be my brother's significant other, lucky me) took some photos yesterday so we could send them in to the TV station. (Those are her still photos you see on the broadcast.

Ciana - aka "Hurricane". Never would I have ever believed she's sick. She laughed and giggled and blew kisses and ran around.....

What a sweet face...


So then Misou said, "Let's go outside and take some pictures!" It was beautiful so we all gathered outside. Little did I know they'd make me do these things......
"you want me to do what?"
And there she goes....





She's already over and I'm still not sure if I want to do it.....
















"And now you want me to do what???"
















Hey! We made it!!













Um, please don't leave me up here....
(Those of you that know me are now in hysterics over the fact that, number one, I actually climbed a tree and number two couldn't get down! Beth certainly was!)












Seriously. Get me down please.






And here's where we realized the tree had injured me on my journey down. I had a boo-boo. Beth was quite amused. Me? Mot so much.































Tim & Beth - he's single ladies (He paid me to say that)

















This is what talking to each other several times a day while organizing a benefit concert will do to people. We used to be friends.
















It was great fun :)

Check out Misou's photo blog here : http://colormelife.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the photos!!! So great!!! Beth looks amazing....saw her yesterday and she looked great!!!

    ReplyDelete